The Penis Pal Extender (formerally Dahan) comes with the standard traction device features including a basal ring, front piece slot, a rubber strap, extension rods, and spring loaded hand screws. The kit does not come with any spare parts except for a second strap. The rods can be interchanged to give you practically any desired length and the basal attachment can rotate 180 degrees so you can angle downwards or upwards, whatever your preference.
This company claims to add 3-7 inches or up to 1 inch per month. While the maximum gain is theoretically unlimited, up to 7 inches seems quite unreasonable. 1 inch per month is way above our average gain for Penis Extender Trials and doubts it holds true for this product. A more realistic increase would be about 3-5% of your current penis size.
- 14 inches of extension rods on each side means you never have to worry about getting new or more extension rods.
- The front piece slot is designed slightly different than usual. The rods lock into the piece in such a way that already allows you to be further extended than if you had the more widely used front slot piece, although the downside is that sometimes it pop the rods out a bit. This feature could either be a pro or a con.
- Relatively cheaper than other devices., although not by much.
- Narrow basal ring, uncomfortable for thicker penises.
- Front piece slot design could be a pro or con as we stated before, its problem is that it is more prone to popping off the extension rod, but it does allow further extension capabilities.
- All products are subject to occasional defects, so one fault is not to say that the product is poor quality and will always have the same problem, but there were 2 minor defects detected within the first few days of use with this product. One included a loose hand-screw to extender piece attachment, and the other was an extender to extender attachment that didn’t quite stay snug but was easily fixed by using one of the other attachments provided.
- Can not buy replacement parts directly from them.
- The last problem with this extender is inherent to nearly all penis extenders. Because of the way it is designed, we feel that the user can not achieve maximum tension levels. This problem can be fixed on some devices by making modifications that we have come up with, but the design of this particular extender makes it more difficult to apply those modifications, one reason being its weak durability where the basal ring bolt locks into the basal ring. During our trial, after increasing the tension and making other mild adjustments with the strapping system, the basal ring broke. If you were to buy this product then you are more or less stuck at using it on a low tension level, which will slow down potential gains.
The PenisPal Extender costs $199.95 with a 60-day full money back guarantee.
This Product May Be For You If:
You are looking for a slightly cheaper alternative and wish to only use on low tension levels (which many people do, and still get some growth).
Your penis less than 5.5 inches in circumference erect. (This product is good for any length from 3-12 inches.)
You don’t want to spend more money for higher quality extenders.
This Product May Not Be For You If:
You wish to obtain maximum tension levels. (Not always necessary, but helpful)
Your penis is more than 5.5 inches in circumference erect.
You are willing to spend more money for higher quality.
You are willing to modify your penis extender to achieve better effectiveness,