The Jes Extender offers a variety of different package deals. We experimented with the Titanium edition which came with a basal ring, 9 inches of extension, a strap, a foam pad for comfort, tightening keys, and a dvd instruction guide. Their were no spare parts included. The rods can shift 180 degrees to wear either downwards or upwards. The maximum tension is 1500 grams.
This company claims that the Jes Extender can add about an inch or more after 3 months, if worn 12 hours per day at around 1200-1500 grams of force. These claims are consistent with our findings which makes Jes one of the very few products that do not exaggerate their potential gains.
- Sufficient extension rod length is supplied for members up to 9 inches or less.
- Comes with a dvd instruction guide that is actually helpful for understanding the device.
- Tightening keys help to ensure that the extension rods won’t come loose when turning the handscrew.
- Extra parts are readily available for affordable prices.
- Notches on the spring loaded handscrews indicate tension levels at 900, 1200, and 1500 grams.
- Front slot piece and strap can be modified to allow increases tension levels.
- Comes with various options to cater to different budget options.
- Although we have experienced no problem thus far with the products durability, we suspect that during modified increased tension levels the basal ring part where the bolt fits may be vulnerable to breaking if tension is too high.
- Strap may slip at higher tensions
- The last problem is inherent to all extenders we have encountered so far. It is only possible to obtain a certain level of tension before either the strap does not hold or the chance of the product breaking increases greatly, particularly where the basal rings holds the bolt. Modifications can be made however to help increase maximum tension.
Price ranges vary from $250 to $1000. The titanium edition cost $300 and came with a full money back warranty good for one year.
The Jes Extender is a good choice for the most part. The only problems can be corrected or modified by using the techniques on this site on the Stretching Page.
To Learn More About The Jes Extender Click Here